Raleigh, North Carolina, Premises Liability Lawyer
Have you been seriously injured — or did you tragically lose a family member — due to someone else’s negligence in keeping their property safe? Perhaps these injuries occurred when merchandise fell off a store shelf, or there was inadequate security or fire safety in a multifamily residential building, or simple because an owner or manager failed to prevent a dangerous property situation.
Attorney Richard S. (Rick) Hunter Jr. is well-prepared to assess your case for obtaining compensation honestly and diligently. Our law office is devoted to taking cases we believe in, and delivering an all-out, comprehensive effort to get the outcome our clients deserve. We will be pleased to provide a free initial consultation on your premises liability case, and you will come away with a clear sense of your legal options for obtaining financial compensation.
Falling Merchandise – Inadequate Security – Fire Safety Violations – Dog Bites
A range of serious situations may justify action against a property owner or other responsible party. Some of these include:
- Unsafely stacked, heavy merchandise falling on you in a store, causing serious bodily harm that may include head or back injuries
- Inadequate security in a residential complex, contributing to a criminal attack or other serious event
- Failure of a building owner or property manager to ensure compliance with residential safety codes, including installation and maintenance of fire detection and smoke alarm devices
- Unsafe conditions on government property, including public roadways, sidewalks and construction zones, which may have led to a preventable pedestrian accident or motor vehicle collision
- Failure to properly confine or leash a dangerous animal, resulting in a dog bite or other animal attack injuries
Our law office has extensive experience pursuing valid premises liability claims over the past quarter-century-plus. You can depend on our legal knowledge in determining whether a lawsuit or other action is worth pursuing, and on our ability to assess whether insurance coverage is in place which increases your likelihood of recovering compensation.
For an Honest, No-Risk Assessment of Legal Options, Call 919-573-6115
When you do not want false hope or unrealistic expectations, but experienced, knowledgeable legal counsel on a potential premises liability action, please contact us at the law offices of Richard S. Hunter, Jr. This decision involves no financial risk, and our reputation for responsible, caring legal counsel is widespread.